Tillamook Triple Bay – Park Model
The “Tillamook Triple Bay” is the best of both worlds. A cabin feel with knotty pine interior and a painted exterior that can match any setting. As a full sized Park Model the Cabin boasts 400 sq feet on the main level with additional space in the loft. This is the perfect cabin for a family vacation home. The bay windows make this the premier cabin for locations with a view!
The loft is accessed with stairs that are properly sloped making it easy to climb and are of a comfortable width. Since the loft will undoubtedly be loaded with items too big to be taken up the stairs, we make the railing in the front easily removable to accommodate those larger items. Typical flooring in the loft is carpet with the option of other flooring types if you prefer.
The bathroom features a full sized one piece fiberglass shower for easy cleaning and durability, a standard porcelain toilet and a sink with a large mirror on the wall.
The kitchen arrangement allows for generous storage for food and dishes, plus a counter-top work space that is large and expansive, and with the 9″ bar overhang allows the top to be used for dining as well. There are variations that allow for an 18″ dishwasher and disposal if you so desire. One of the nicest features of this cabin is the washer and dryer are built into a closet.
A properly designed park model cabin should have good balance of space when considering the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. The Tillamook Triple Bay design accomplishes that happy medium and allows for a living room that accommodates most furnishings without feeling too crowded. Be sure to check out the photos for furnishing options and to see how our customers have chosen to use their living room space.
Built to hook up to your existing septic system.
Fully wired to NEC.
Exterior Height: 15’10”; Width: 13’10”; Length: 33’
Interior Width: 12’4”; Length: 32’
Interior Living Space: 396 sq ft
Loft: Head Room 5′; Approx. 200 sq ft living space
Weight: Approximately 24,000 lbs
- 2×4 wall construction 16″ oc
- R-13 wall insulation
- 2×6 floor joist 16″ oc
- R-19 floor insulation
- Factory trusses rated for your location (60 lb is standard)
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Laminate flooring on the main level
- Carpet in the loft
- Double pane low energy efficient windows
- Hickory cabinets
- Stairs accessing the loft
- Wood interior (wall and ceiling coverings)
- Two coats of lacquer wall and ceiling
- All wood Oregon style trim
- Laminate countertops
- One piece 36×36″ fiberglass shower
- Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fan in livingroom
- 30″ gas or electric range
- Range hood
- 14.4 cf 28″ wide fridge
- Cedar lap exterior siding and trim stained cedar tone or smart panel lap siding painted
- Electric heat
- 50 amp RV power cord with 120 amp main panel service box
- Bed platform in loft
- Laundry Ctr.
- Flooring: laminate (other than standard), hardwood, carpet, vinyl
- Siding: log, smart panel lap siding (painted), cedar lap (standard)
- Window panes
- 10′ cedar deck (or other deck material)
- Roofing color
- Tongue on the porch end
- On-demand propane or electric water heater
- Air conditioning
- Propane RV forced air furnace
- Wood stove
- Propane fireplace
- Propane radiant heat (vented through the wall)
- Patio door to the porch
- Microwave/range hood
- Special appliances (black or stainless)
- 30 amp RV cord
- Holding tanks
- Split the black and gray water
- Custom window and door placement