Ayn – Tiny Home
The Ayn is a Shed Style 8’ wide unit.
This cabin design features a large footprint for an 8’ wide tiny home, and with its stretch design creates more space in every room, making the rooms large and spacious enough to not feel cramped.
The interior width of 7’ allows for up to a queen size bed in the bedroom. If more room is desired choose an optional tip-out at the head of the bed. This tip-out is placed on the side of the cabin and really improves the functionality of the space, plus allows for an under the bed storage platform.
The bathroom of this cabin is huge and has plenty of room for a stacked laundry center, as well as additional linen storage. Above the bathroom is a storage loft that is accessible from the bedroom with approximately 60 sf of floor space, and lots of room for bigger gear.
The kitchen space is very generous and with options has all the amenities available for a luxury tiny home living experience.
Interior Width: 8′; Length: 36′
Interior Living Space 288 sq ft
- 2×4 wall construction
- R-13 wall insulation
- R-19 floor insulation
- R-21 ceiling insulation
- Laminate flooring on the main level
- Double pane low energy efficient windows
- Hickory cabinets
- Storage loft accessed with your ladder
- Wood interior (wall and ceiling coverings)
- Two coats of lacquer wall and ceiling
- All wood Oregon style trim
- Laminate counter tops
- One piece 36? fiberglass shower
- Ceiling fan in living room
- 20 gas or electric range
- Range hood
- 9.9 cf 24? wide fridge
- Cedar lap exterior siding and trim stained cedar tone
- Electric heat in bathroom
- 50 amp RV power cord with 120 amp main panel service box
- Tongue on bedroom end
- Bed projection tip out
- Laundry Ctr.
- Flooring: laminate (other than standard), hardwood, carpet, vinyl
- Siding: log, smart panel lap siding (painted), cedar lap (standard)
- Window panes
- Roofing color
- On-demand propane or electric water heater
- Air conditioning
- Propane RV forced air furnace
- Glass shower door
- Wood stove
- Propane fireplace
- Propane radiant heat (vented through the wall)
- Microwave/range hood
- Special appliances (black or stainless)
- 30 amp RV cord
- Holding tanks
- Split the black and gray water
- Custom window and door placement